XRP price extends the previous week’s decline and depicts a resurgence of bearish momentum as it slides below the critical area of support. The downside comes as the price slides below the critical moving averages, and is currently resting near a key area where buying could emerge if the buyers are able to hold the level.
- XRP fell as the fresh trading week begins indicating selling pressure.
- Investors can expect XRP to see further retracement toward $0.65 as downside pressure begins to surge.
- Multiple-support near $0.70 looks vulnerable to break.
XRP price trades with a negative bias
XRP price remained in a short-term consolidation since February 9 and formed a “Double Top” formation around $0.91. As a result, the XRP price retraced nearly 45%, breaching the consolidation range.
Now, the price holds near the inflection point if breaks below more selling could be experienced in the asset.
Earlier, the XRP price found reliable support around $0.60 and witnessed an impressive rally of 51% to the swing highs of $0.91.
Sustained selling pressure will drag the price toward the lows last seen in late January at $0.60.
On the flip side, a daily candlestick above $0.75 would invalidate the bearish outlook on the price. In that case, the immediate upside is found near the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $0.80. In addition to that, an acceptance above the 200-day EMA would recapture the March 28 highs of $0.91.
As of publication time, XRP/USD is exchanging hands at $0.71, down 5.61% for the day. The sixth-largest cryptocurrency by the market cap is holding a 24-hour trading volume of $1,904,425,826 as per the CoinMarketCap.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence drops below the midline with an increased downside momentum.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index approaches the overbought zone.
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?