SHIBA Inu (SHIB) price took a breather on Monday after a price shoots up to more than 20% in a single day. It is the biggest single-day upside movement since November. In January Shiba Inu observed a massive sell-off in January month.
- SHIBA Inu (SHIB) price started the week on a lower note.
- Double top at $0.000029 indicates probable lower price action.
- Earlier, SHIB lost 58.6% in December from the same level.
As of writing, SHIB/USD is trading at $0.000027, down 3.47% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume is reading at $2,893,985,816 with more than 350% gains.
Shiba Inu test strong resistance
On the daily chart, the SHIBA Inu (SHIB) price has been consolidating for the past three-week starting January 22. The price is already struggling below the 50 DMA since November 30.
Now, the descending trend line from the December 24 highs at $0.000040 acts as a resistance barrier for the bulls. SHIB has tested the bearish slopping line after more than one-and-half months. Thus making it a crucial level to trade.
The momentum oscillator Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) defends 56 after a sudden uptick in the indicator. Investors are still reluctant to place aggressive bids near the current levels.
To continue with the current upside momentum SHIBA has to give a decisive close above the bearish slope line with good volumes. This would mean breaching the ‘double top formation’.
The next upside target could be found at the horizontal resistance level of $0.000035 which is the support-tuned resistance zone.
Alternatively, if the price slips below the daily’s low of $0.000027 then it could test the upper trend line of the consolidation near $0.000023.
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?