XRP price took a breather after the previous session gains. The pair continued to trade in a very tight range with low volumes. The downside for the pair is capped near the $0.67 level.
- XRP price trades in a very tight range with no meaningful action.
- A decisive close above $0.80 will see more gains.
- The price awaits a bullish breakout inside the flag formation.
As of writing, XRP/USD is trading at $0.79%, up 0.09% for the day. The sixth-largest cryptocurrency by market cap holds a 24-hour trading volume at $2,221,752,114 according to the CoinMarketCap.
XRP price set to move higher
On the daily chart, the XRP price is trading inside the ‘bullish flag’ pattern since over a month. The price rallied 25% in three days starting from February 7. Further, the price consolidates along with converging trendlines while making highs and lows inside the channel boundaries.
XRP price pierced above the crucial 50-day SMA (Simple Moving Average) at $0.75 on March 11 and continued to contain the support level. As a result, bulls make sustained moves toward the upper trendline aiming for $0.82 next.
Next, the upside filter could be found at the crucial 200-day SMA at $0.84. An acceptance above the mentioned level will see $0.87 on the bull’s radar.
Trading volumes have been rising along with the increase in prices.
On the flip side, a daily close below the session low will continue with the consolidation. Further, if the price slice the 50-day moving average this could result in the acceleration of the downside toward $0.73.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index oscillates near the average line. Currently, it reads at 55 with a positive bias.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence trades above the midline with bullish momentum.
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?