The Metaverse has become one of the favorite topics of the crypto ecosystem, and their token as an incredible investment opportunity for investors. However, the Majority of Metatokens were going through a correction phase of the October rally. If these tokens manage to sustain at these higher levels, the bulls may resume their rally for December.
MANA/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Source- MANA/USD chart by Tradingview
As mentioned in my previous article on MANA/USD, the token price breached the previous All-Time High resistance of the $5 mark. The token price rallied a bit and faced strong resistance from the $5.9 level, initiating another minor retracement in this token.
The token price was plunged to good support of the $4.33 mark, and after displaying triple bottom support from this level, the price again reclaimed the $5 resistance. The price is currently retesting this level to check for proper support, which will help the token rechallenge the $5.9 resistance.
Moreover, the technical chart indicated the MANA price is obtaining strong dynamic support from the ascending trendline and 50 EMA line, maintaining the uptrend in this token.
SAND/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Source- SAND/USD chart by Tradingview
The SAND token price displayed a remarkable rally in its chart, marking a New All-Time High at the $8.5 mark. After experiencing strong rejection from this resistance, the token entered into a retracement phase that plunged the price to the $5.81 mark.
The token price obtained sufficient support from this level and showed a V-shaped recovery in this chart. The token could soon rechallenge the overhead resistance level of $8.5, trying to resume this uptrend. Moreover, the crypto traders can use the 50 EMA line dynamic support level that will maintain a strong rally in this token.
ENJ/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Source- ENJ/USD chart by Tradingview
On November 23rd, the ENJ token indicated an excellent long opportunity to crypto traders when the price gave a decisive breakout from the $3.6 neckline of the Cup and handle pattern in the daily time frame chart. The token price rallied to the $4.8 level before returning to this level for a retest.
If the price sustains above the neckline, these traders can consider positioning their funds in this token for a long trade. Moreover, the 20 EMA line is providing dynamic support to the bull rally.
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?