2Crazy, revolutionary gaming & eSports platform announced their intention to enter the market with a genuinely industry-altering NFT platform allowing fans to play with or against their favorite personalities.
Gone are the days when gaming was reserved for a lazy, casual afternoon competition amongst friends. Instead, enter the exciting world of eSports featuring worldwide tournaments, spectators in stadium seating cheering on figures sitting behind state-of-the-art monitors and lighting.
Gamers have achieved celebrity-like stardom with channels on platforms like Twitch that draw millions of viewers and a multitude of sponsors alike. But according to 2Crazy, this isn’t where the evolution of this multibillion-dollar industry ends. In fact, this is just the beginning.
Imagine the opportunity to play Fortnite with or against Ninja, one of the industry’s most well-known gamers, streamed live to millions of viewers. Or how about FaZe Clan in a Call of Duty session?
But how does this work?
First, 2Crazy announces a ‘2Crazy x … NFT’. There will be an auction on the platform, where you can purchase at the asking price or make an offer by placing a bid (with $2CRAZY tokens). If you win, the NFT “tied to the player” becomes yours. Thus, you’ll be able to play with (or against) your idol(s) in games that are live-streamed for the entire world to witness. Since you’re part of an exclusive group who owns this NFT, you can also decide to resell or trade the NFT you’re holding on the 2Crazy platform as you please.
NFTs are the craze nowadays, but most NFTs in reality give you nothing more than ‘digital bragging rights’. With 2Crazy, when you buy an NFT, the possibilities are truly endless. Users of the 2Crazy platform can also look forward to unique extra perks like lotteries and giveaways. Everyone who is staking $2CRAZY tokens will be eligible for one or more tickets.
If you’re not familiar with NFTs, you can find everything you need in our explainer over here.
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Founder Says A Terra Bailout Should Target These Holders
- FTX Chief Sam Bankman-Fried thinks Bitcoin Has No Future As A Payments System
- Polygon Team Working With Terra Projects to Help Them Swiftly Migrate to Polygon Network
- Where Is Terra’s (LUNA) Enormous Bitcoin Reserve?
- Binance CEO CZ Clears Air On Their Investment In Terra LUNA
- LUNA Price Jumps 1500%, Time To Buy Or Another Trap?
- Terra Founder Proposes Revival Plan But LUNA 2.0 Shall Be An Uphill Task, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Circle Mints 8.4 Billion USDC Within 7 Days, Why?
- Buy The Dip? Whales Add $1.2 Bln Bitcoin As Price Falls Below $30K
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?
- TRX Price Analysis: Fallout of $0.075 Support Hints 18% Drop in TRX
- Ethereum Price Forecast: Is The Dip Over Or There Is More Pain Ahead?
- MANA Price May Tumble By 42%; Here’s Why