- Ripple price rejection from $0.1750 breaks triangle support, risking a return to $0.12.
- XRP/USD hovers at $0.15; upside capped by the 50 SMA and the 38.2% Fibo at $0.1660.
Ripple price staged a formidable recovery last week from lows under $0.15 to highs at $0.1750. The bullish wave came as a result of Bitcoin (BTC) surge towards $7,000. Note that Ripple price just like most of the altcoins is still strongly correlated to BTC.
Following the rejection from the weekly high, XRP/USD spent the weekend searching for balance. $0.16 failed to stand as support area although it was a huge resistance zone in last week’s recovery. Losses extended under $0.15 before support embraced at the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level between the last drop from $0.25731 to $0.11 forced Ripple price into the ongoing recovery.
XRP/USD 4-hour chart
XRP/USD is up 1.94% on the day to trade at $0.1511 from $0.1477 (opening value). The immediate upside is capped by the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) in the 4-hour range. More resistance is expected at $0.1660 (38.2% Fibo) and $0.20 (61.8% Fibo). On the downside, the 23.6% Fibo is the next formidable support zone.
The retreat from the recent high at $0.1750 extended the bearish action under a symmetrical triangle. The negative impact of the triangle breakout still hovers and risks pushing XRP/USD below the support at $0.14; a move that could result in a breakdown at $0.12. Besides, the rejection of the uptrend confirms the bearish signals from technical indicators such as the MACD and the moving averages (the wide gap between the 50 SMA and the 100 SMA).
Ripple Key Levels
Spot rate: $0.1511
Relative change: 0.00323
Percentage change: 2.18%
- ETH Whales Add Polygon (MATIC) Amid Prices Surge Of 60% In Last 7 Days
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%