Kraken, one of the leading global crypto exchanges finally added Shiba Inu (SHIB) support on its platform earlier today. The SHIB listing comes after nearly a month of teasing from the platform and trading will go live on November 30. The listing announcement had an immediate effect on the altcoin’s price as SHIB jumped 30% to register a new two-week high above $0.000050.
— Kraken Exchange (@krakenfx) November 29, 2021
SHIB will be paired against USD and EUR to start with and a minimum of 50,000 SHIB would be required to make a trade on Kraken. The crypto exchange also confirmed that Kraken and Kraken Terminal will be available for the meme currency while Futures and Margin Trading will be restricted at launch.
November has proven to be quite bearish for Shiba Inu as it lost more than 50% of its valuation from its all-time high of $0.0000885 in October. Despite the continuous price decline, the SHIB community has been focused on building the ecosystem. Shiba Inu team recently announced its Metaverse aspiration with the launch of its gaming venture. The team on-boarded William Volk, former VP of tech at Activision to help it develop its Play-To-Earn NFT games.
ITS TIME #SHIBARMY Meet Shiba Inu Games' consultant William Volk (FORMER VP OF TECH AT ACTIVISION), (.@william_volk )🤯, .@Newegg #CyberMonday🤑, my take on the FBI "Metaverse" (FaceBook Inc) 😮💨, & the future of gaming in THIS medium! LFGGGGGGG! https://t.co/F0t5x5PhQ2
— Shytoshi Kusama™ (@ShytoshiKusama) November 26, 2021
Can Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Bounce Back?
Shiba Inu had a record October where its price surged nearly 1,000% helping it make it to top-10 in the crypto ranking and also take over Dogecoin (DOGE). However, November proved to be quite a contrast in terms of price behavior for SHIB despite a growing ecosystem. Shiba Inu reached 1 million active wallet addresses last week and Whales continued to hodl more SHIB.
SHIB’s price was trading at $0.00004811 at the time of writing and currently looking to conquer the $0.00005 mark. The altcoin has also broken out of the downward channel on the long-term one-day chart, which indicates the bulls are finally back after 4 weeks of bearish dominance. Shiba Inu needs to breach the key resistance of $0.000066 before it could retest its last month’s ATH.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?