Shiba Inu’s price has seen a recovery of 26% since the crypto market crash in the first two weeks of May. The price increase still continues as the SHIB recorded more than 6% gains in the last 24 hours. The reason behind the quick rally is whale accumulation seen from the bottom of $0.00000988.
Meanwhile, 1.096 billion Shiba Inu tokens have been burned in the last 24 hours as the burn rate rises to 121.56%. The circulating supply of SHIB now reached nearly 553 trillion.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Gains Momentum
The SHIB price is currently moving near the $0.000012 level. The increase in whale transactions in the last few days indicates interest at low price levels.
According to data by WhaleStats, SHIB has become the most traded token among the top 10 list of tokens held by Top 500 Ethereum whales in the last 24 hours.
Interestingly, ETH whale “BlueWhale0073” have been accumulating Shiba Inu (SHIB) since the drop in price to $0.00000988. The whale bought 375 billion SHIB tokens for $4.56 million in the last 24 hours. Also, the ETH whale “BlueWhale0073” bought 109 billion SHIB tokens worth $1.40 million on May 13.
Meanwhile, the second-largest meme token Shiba Inu has surpassed Dogecoin by the number of followers on Twitter. The last week saw a massive rise in the number of wallets holding Shiba Inu (SHIB). Moreover, SHIB transactions off exchanges are increasing in the past few days. KuCoin reveals SHIB is one of the top 10 coins by search popularity today.
Shiba Inu Sees a Hopeful May Ahead
Shiba Inu (SHIB) soared 25% after the Middle East-based crypto exchange Rain listed the token for trading last week. In March, the Rain exchange asked its followers on Twitter whether the exchange should list SHIB. The community voted in support of listing. However, the SHIB listing on the Robinhood app remains the most influential listing of the second-biggest meme crypto in the year.
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?