Remaining competitive in the online betting space is more crucial than ever before. Sportsbet.io acknowledges this fact, and aims to reward users through its new “The Clubhouse” loyalty program.
Online Betting in a World Living With COVID
The global pandemic still wreaking havoc upon our planet has triggered a few interesting shifts in behavior, particularly when it comes to online gambling and betting. Virtually all platforms across the United States have noted strong growth and a healthy increase in revenue in recent months, attributed to more people being forced to find leisure activities online. That trend is likely to continue, as sports competitions are kicking off their new season.
Current competitions to look forward to include the MLB, NBA, UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, and so much more. Additionally, there is also the growing eSports segment, which has attracted a lot of attention from online betting providers this year during initial lockdown periods that saw all major sporting events being called off.
On Sportsbet.io, players can gain access to all of these different offerings. There are a lot of wagers waiting to be placed, as the sports season is in full effect once again. To further reward users, SportsBet.io is now introducing a new loyalty program.
The Clubhouse Has Arrived
At its core, the new SportsBet.io loyalty structure intends to revolutionize the way people think of casino rewards. Instead of sticking to traditional bonuses offered on deposits, The Clubhouse is designed to create a sense of community in the sports betting industry. There are different reward tiers for players to unlock, each of which provides different rewards.
Among the rewards players can earn are free bets, free spins for the casino games, and a daily cashback. To sweeten the deal, SportsBet.io has built a model that looks to provide dynamic rewards based on an individual player’s preferences and rewards.
With 7 tiers to progress through, SportsBet.io players have a lot to look forward to. A live dashboard will keep track of the progress made to date, and how much more may be needed to unlock the next tier. All rewards earned by players can be obtained through a variety of supported cryptocurrencies.
The focus on personalized rewards is yet another sign of how much SportsBet.io wants to focus on building a stronger online betting community. Forging stronger ties with players and the overall community is their number one priority.
Putting the Customer First
A similar reward system was launched through Bitcasino, an affiliated brand. Customers there so far seem genuinely excited about the new options they can earn by conducting their normal betting activities. Its launch has allowed the team to collect valuable feedback and determine what players want from such a loyalty program — and the response has been overwhelmingly positive thus far.
Through this new initiative, SportsBet.io aims to strengthen its position as the leading Bitcoin sportsbook. Over the years, the company has introduced a lot of innovative concepts. Players can stream across all major sports, allowing for a much more immersive experience. This new loyalty program is a further continuation of the desire to be innovative, be competitive, and to put the user first.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?