After announcing its MainNet on 31st May, Tron coin stakeholders joy was doubled when the foundation announced that it will no longer continue with ERC20 tokens and has discontinued it from its website. It was also announced that Tron MainNet will work independently starting June 25, 2018, Singapore Time
As reported on company’s medium channel ERC20 deposit services for Tron Official Website will come to an end on June 6, 2018, 12:00 Singapore Time, and ERC20 withdrawal services for Tron Official Website will be halted on June 22, 2018, 12:00 Singapore time. If an investor is unable to withdraw funds in time, TRON token holders can get in touch with the foundation and submit a request for withdrawal. This service will be available until December 31, 2018, Singapore time.
— Tron Foundation (@Tronfoundation) June 7, 2018
Expressing his joy the founder of Tron Justin Sun Tweeted the countdown to Trons independence
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) June 8, 2018
MainNet changing game for Tron
Tron MainNet has many great advantages over Ethereum, one of them is that it uses user-friendly Java programming languages purposely for scaling the platform.
Will it gets all joy for Tron, it does rattle the Ethereum community. the launch of such MainNet by many coins are making them independent and are creating competition for Ethereum which currently enjoys a pseudo-monopoly in supporting these tokens. The MainNets provide alternative platforms for developers wanting to create dApps threatening Ethereum’s dominance.
Having its own positives and negatives, this has put a lot of people to think regarding the future of Ethereum as a lot of coins recently have left Ethereum community to launch their mainNet, among them, are Tron (TRX), EOS (EOS), Zilliqa (ZIL), VeChain (VEN) and Cardano (ADA).
Tron coin tenfold competitive advantage
Tron coin is indeed in a different league from what other cryptos are. It is a blockchain, it is a crypto coin, but what makes them actually the difference is their vision and scope which is much wider than Bitcoin, Ripple, or any other cryptocurrency which is to to use the blockchain technology to decentralize the web at full.
And now with its own MainNet, it looks like getting close to this vision. Being Independent, Tron now can empower content creators so they can monetize all their content without any big company taking away from them even the smallest portion. With this Tron is not only competing strongly with fiat currencies or the banking system but it also is making the whole web democratic.
Having a wider vision and approach, with less competition, effective cost and ability to scale moving to independent MainNet have increased Tron coin advantage to 10 fold. While TRON’s Main Net has yet to prove its potent in reality, the promised features alone put Tron’s an industry leader in terms of functionality. If we were to apply the principles of 10x advantage to the landscape of cryptocurrency, TRON is one of the few coins that are actively ahead of the competition.
With a lot of coin going independent, will this take away shine from Ethereum in future? Do let us know your views on the same
- Ethereum’s Buterin To Use Returned $100M From SHIB Donation For Covid Relief Projects Worldwide
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Unfazed By Bitcoin Crash, Set To Launch Its Metaverse – ‘Shiberse’
- Hackers Siphon Off $80 Million in Cryptocurrency from Qubit DeFi platform
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?