The popular NFT gaming guild UniX Gaming has embarked on an ecosystem expansion with the launch of its official video game development studio. The newly launched UniX Gaming Studios is already working on bringing the guild’s first ever play-to-earn video game to life, and while it isn’t releasing any details yet it’s sure to be a big hit, being one of the first games of its kind to be developed using the Unreal Engine platform.
UniX Gaming Studios has a lot of pedigree in using Unreal Engine, which provides powerful real-time 3-D creation tools for games developers. Its team, led by CTO Damir, is said to be widely renowned in the industry as “problem solvers” on the latest version, Unreal Engine 5, helping the wider developer community to bring to life their ideas with highly immersive, cutting edge graphics and expansive virtual worlds.
Damir himself previously worked on notable titles such as Bygone Dreams, Castle Kong, Knights Ascendent, Path of Titans and Ragtag Adventurers. He leads a team of more than 20 developers, all of whom are based in Europe.
The launch of UniX Gaming Studios is just the latest expansion for UniX Gaming, which began life as a simple gaming guild but aims to become one of the biggest hubs in the P2E gaming space. UniX Gaming’s guild sets out to identify the most promising video games players and equip them with everything they need to succeed in the highly competitive world of NFT gaming. Not only does it provide training and educational content. The best players are offered full scholarships, enabling them to borrow the NFTs required to access the best known P2E games and start winning real-life rewards that they share with the guild.
UniX has already expanded in other ways. Earlier this year it launched an official launchpad, providing developers of P2E games a way to secure funding, in return for early access for its members. UniX has also partnered with The Sandbox, one of the world’s leading metaverse platforms, buying up virtual real estate that it intends to develop. Eventually it will offer a unique metaverse-based experience while also becoming a metaverse ecosystem builder for other brands, helping them to create their own habitats and games within The Sandbox.
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?