• Ripple fell back to two-month trading level after a sharp dive below the current monthly support level
• It lost the third spot to Tether following a 38% drops over the last 24-hours trading
• This bearish action is likely to continue if XRP price fails to find support above $0.30
XRP Price Analysis
Ripple saw a further loss today following a series of rejection from $0.78 level in November. But the latest SEC charges against the cryptocurrency has painted more bearish picture on a short-term perspective. In fact, due to this, XRP price had lost the third spot to Tether on the market cap as it currently trades at $0.31 against the USD.
Looking at the price chart, we can see that the price has dropped back to its two-month trading level after losing the $0.435 monthly support level today. This suggests that the market is back on bearish, although there’s still chance for a rebound if the $0.30 level can act as support. As it stands now, there’s no sign of bulls in the market.
Adding to this current scenario, the technical MACD now oscillate towards the bearish zone, indicating that sellers have stepped back into the market. The price is now testing the RSI 30 level – a recovery is likely if the level can hold.
The next support to watch now is $0.26 level if XRP price loses $0.30 level. The following support is the mid-year low at $0.22. In case of a rebound, the recent monthly drop level ($0.435) would be next bulls’ target after reclaiming the $0.33 and $0.38 resistance levels.
Against Bitcoin, Ripple is technically looking bearish. The price may drop to a new low if the current yearly support is breached.
Key Indicators: RSI and MACD
Key Resistance Levels: $0.33, $0.38, $0.435
Key Support Levels: $0.30, $0.26, $0.22
Spot Rate: $0.31
Price Change: 38%
Trend: Strongly Bearish
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000