- XRP price has revived nearly 40% off its low of $0.50
- The 25 Day MA has held XRP from starting a bullish trend
- Price is currently trying to breakout of a 45 day falling wedge
XRP price has had a wild 2021 as the ongoing SEC lawsuit with Ripple has put much strain on XRP investors and traders. After months of consolidation under $0.50, XRP broke out and had a large pump to $1.95. Since then, it has been stuck in a downtrend along with the rest of the cryptocurrency market. At the time of writing, price is attempting to breakout of a large bullish falling wedge pattern.
The bullish falling wedge (shown in green) has held the price in a downtrending consolidation the last 45 days. Bulls are currently attempting a breakout which if deemed successful, XRP will have a great shot of hitting prices above $0.80 in the short term. Along with the top trend of the falling wedge lies the 25 day MA. The price has been stuck under this MA for nearly 2 months & as it has acted as a price barrier. A breakout above will surely confirm a bullish trend in underway.
XRP Price Analysis: XRP/USDT 1 Day Chart
Along with the 25 Day MA, there is a major resistance zone that bulls must power through. This area is an 8 cent zone ranging from $0.699-$0.787. If price manages to break through and hold this area, a bullish trend is confirmed for XRP and price will make its way to its two target ranges of $0.90 & $1.03. In the case bears stop the breakout, XRP will find support at $0.63 & $0.575.
While looking at the Relative Strength Index, we can conclude strength has broken over a 75 day trend. To confirm a bullish upswing on the price, the strength must break and hold over the 50 value. The MACD has been flat nearly all of June which can signal a big move is impending. A bullish cross was experienced last week and the MA’s have their eyes set on a break to bullish territory over the 0 mark.
XRP price intraday levels
- Spot rate: $0.6920
- Trend: Neutral
- Volatility: Medium
- Support: $0.63
- Resistance: $0.70
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?