More than $2 billion in daily trading volume makes the Binance Coin (BNB) one of the top cryptos to watch in 2022. However, the current threat is the sustained confinement within the descending parallel channel as some analysts fear that the Binance Coin price might plunge even further.
Still, BNB bulls remain hopeful that Binance can escape from the bearish chart pattern that might take the BNP price towards $1,000 by the end of 2022.
Binance Coin Price Prepares For A 26% Bullish Rally
At the time of writing, the BNB price hovers in the green around $513.1 as bulls fight to hold on to the $503 support embraced by the middle boundary of the descending channel.
Binance Coin price correction has continued since the token of the largest crypto exchange network lost as much as 12% to fall below the $600 mark on November 26. There have been several attempts at recovery but the BNB/USD price has continuously been rejected by resistance from the upper boundary of the prevailing chart pattern.
Note that as long as Binance remains within the confines of the descending parallel channel, its price is set to go lower.
Therefore, a closure below the immediate resistance at $503 could see the BNB price fall to tag the lower boundary of the channel.
BNB/USD Daily Chart
The decreasing volume and the position of the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator below the zero line in the negative region accentuate Binance’s bearish thesis. Note that the MACD has sent a call to sell BNB signal on the same daily chart. This happened on January 03 when the 12-day exponential moving average (EMA) crossed below the 26-day EMA adding momentum to the price correction.
However, should Binance Coin turn away from the price correction it could rise to tag the -day Simple Movign Average (SMA) at $532. A clear bullish breakout will be achieved if bulls push the price beyond this level to overcome the $544 resistance embraced by the upper boundary of the prevailing chart pattern.
Beyond this point, BNB could launch a bullish rally tagging the target of the top of the descending channel at $648. This is approximately 26% upswing from the current price.
The appearance of a bullish candlestick and the upward movement of the Relative Strength Index (RSI) away from the oversold region as shown on the daily chart accentuates this bullish outlook.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?