While most cryptocurrencies have been negative in the past 24 hours, the Near Protocol is one of the few coins that is trading in green. The altcoin was 3% high during the early hours and retested the $11.5 mark. Furthermore, the double bottom formation should pump the NEAR price above the $13.2 mark.
- The NEAR chart hints potential bearish crossover between 20 and 100 DMA
- A bullish divergence in the OBV chart bolsters a bullish reversal from the $10 support
- The intraday trading volume in the NEAR is $1.37 Billion, indicating a 103.5% hike.
In late April, the Near Protocol(NEAR) correction tumbled the coin price by 42% lower to $10. However, the altcoin met a confluence of technical support at this mark which mounted a strong defense for buyers.
These support levels consist of a long-coming ascending trendline, 0.786 Fibonacci retracement level, and the $10 psychological level. The NEAR price has rebounded from this support twice within a week, indicating strong interest from buyers.
Moreover, the coin chart shows double bottom pattern formation in the daily time frame chart. The NEAR price currently trades at the $11.03 mark, and responding to the bullish pattern; it should rise to the $13.5 neckline.
A bullish breakout from this resistance would bring additional buying to the market and drive the coin price to $15.
On a contrary note, the $10 fallout would accelerate the ongoing correction to $8.2 support.
The flattish 100 DMA illustrates an overall range rally in NEAR price. However, the 20 and 100 DMA nearing a negative crossover could accelerate the selling pressure.
The trending OBV indicator determines the growing interest of crypto traders. This bullish divergence would encourage the double bottom breakout from $13.5
- Resistance levels- $13.5, and $15.1
- Support levels-$, $10 and $8.2
- G7 Countries to Discuss Crypto Assets This Week After Recent Terra Ecosystem Collapse
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Robinhood Now Supports Web3 Wallets And NFTs
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark