Shiba Inu’s price has been consolidating near the higher levels from the past few sessions. SHIBA looks directionless after surging almost 70% from the January lows. Investors resting above the 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) at $0.000028.
- SHIBA Inu continue to consolidate for the past few sessions.
- The price expects an upside of 42% from the current levels.
- SHIBA dives into Metaverse space plans to auction ‘Shiba lands’.
As of press time, SHIB/USD is trading at $0.000039, up 0.59% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume stands at $17 billion remained unchanged with the current CoinMarketCap ranking of 14.
SHIBA remained largely unfazed by the news of listing on major Brazilian crypto exchange Foxbit on February 16. Furthermore, meme-coin has decided to jump into metaverse space. Developers announced to sell Shiba Land plots for purchase in the metaverse.
SHIBA seeks 40% upside
On the daily chart, Shiba Inu (SHIBA) after consolidation near $0.000020 the price rallied more than 70% since then. Investors are aiming for a 42% ascent to reverse the current long-term downside target.
Next, market participants could take the next leg up toward the horizontal resistance line at $0.00005.
The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) reads at 57 with a bullish bias indicating bulls are not ready to give up so easily.
Shiba Inu depreciated more than100% from the all-time highs of $0.000088. The price has been on a constant decline since then, the price just ascend above the 50-day SMA on Monday.
It could test the bearish slopping line and a failure to hold the level will invalidate the bullish theory.
SHIBA bears could dominate the trend if the price slice is below the mentioned SMA. Further, a break of the $0.000028 foothold than the $0.000020 demand zone would once again appear as the immediate support level.
Furthermore, an additional spike in descending price action might see Shiba Inu’s price fall toward the lows last seen in October around $0.000012.
- G7 Countries to Discuss Crypto Assets This Week After Recent Terra Ecosystem Collapse
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Robinhood Now Supports Web3 Wallets And NFTs
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark