Singapore, Singapore, 5th January, 2022,
SYN CITY, the first-ever mafia metaverse, has selected Balancer’s user-friendly version, Copper Launch, to handle its upcoming token launch auction. SYN CITY is following in the footsteps of GuildFi and Merit Circle who both raised more than $100 million apiece during their respective token auctions on Copper Launch.
SYN CITY’s launch is expected to be the biggest yet – from January 8th to 10th. Marco van den Heuvel, CEO of Merit Circle expresses his optimism, “We are excited to announce our partnership with SYN CITY, a highly anticipated mafia-themed metaverse due to open to the world in the coming months. Embracing free-to-play at its core, SYN CITY is all about play-to-earn and rewarding players through various special earning events. They are gearing up for the upcoming Copper TLA and we are happy to share our experience with the SYN CITY team”.
Additionally, Rit Bencharit, Evangelist at GuildFi wishes the best for SYN CITY’s launch on Copper, “We believe SYN CITY is building a unique ecosystem that is attracting the masses to join in a short span since inception. With its strong backers and strong community, SYN CITY has the foundation to continue to grow into a leading and revolutionary ecosystem. We strongly believe in the potential of SYN CITY, which is why we have made an investment into the game and guiding them in preparations of their upcoming Copper TLA”
Commenting on the forthcoming Copper Launch, Roy Liu of SYN CITY notes, “2021 was the year of NFTs. 2022 is the year of the metaverse. We are grateful for the support of our investors and partners, and we look forward to following in the footsteps of other successful projects like Merit Circle and GuildFi, and their spectacular success on Copper Launch.”
The platform recently raised $8 million from its investment round led by Twitch co-founder Justin Kan and Zynga China’s co-founder Robin Chan’s Goat Capital. Other prominent backers include Do Kwon (Terra), Luke Wagman (CMC), Elliot Wainman, Alex Becker (Superfarm), Jordan Momtazi (Synthetix), Paul Menshov (Coinlist), Kieran Warwick (Illuvium), and Santiago R Santos, A&T Capital, Alex Pack’s Hack VC, Animoca Brands, Spartan Group, iAngels, and many more.
About SYN CITY
SYN CITY is the first-of-its-kind “mafia metaverse” game built for the blockchain. Constructed by a team of experienced game developers, SYN CITY brings the mafia and syndicate-style gameplay on-chain while introducing a unique in-game governance feature called Mafia-as-a-DAO (MaaD). The platform’s native token, SYN, offers players access to several earning opportunities like events and governance rewards. Gamers can participate in daily events, including PvP, PvE, and Syndicate-based contests like cross-chain tournaments.
- Ryan Dennis
- [email protected]
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?