Tron adoption is increasing at a rapid pace as the amount of TRX tipped via Seedit has crossed over 10 million, Tron reaches over 2.2 million business and users through CoinPayments, and TronChat gets launched. Meanwhile, Tron community awaits the TVM launch on August 30.
Tron adoption in high gear, TRX tipping reaching heights
While awaiting the launch of Tron Virtual machine (TVM) on August 30, Tron is fostering its adoption at a rapid pace.
#TRON latest network version provides full node support for Windows and Linux, no update needed! More info about our development next week during our Virtual Machine Mainnet launch ? https://t.co/f2V1wccQqk $TRX
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) August 25, 2018
Just 2 weeks back, Tron Foundation joined hands with Seedit and now has reached a record high. With #OperationTronStorm, Tron community has tipped celebrities like Kanye West, Snoop Dogg to even the Pope along with people unaware of crypto to spread the word about Tron.
This has resulted in over 10 million TRX being tipped as shared by Seedit on Twitter:
We’re truly grateful to have a wonderful community of supporters! Thanks to everyone who helped make this momentous achievement possible. ?#GoSeedit @sesameseed_SR @justinsuntron @Tronfoundation #TRON $TRX #cryptotwitter #Crypto pic.twitter.com/pWW826bQBn
— Seedit (@GoSeedit) August 24, 2018
As pointed by a Tron enthusiast heyimeder1 on Reddit,
“That’s the equivalent of $200,000 USD at a price of $0.02. This may not seem like much, but if you are tipping people who are not familiar with crypto, I guarantee you it will have a lasting effect. Let’s continue our mission of educating the masses. Good job everyone!”
This will not lead to Tron awareness but will also further lead to crypto awareness as shared by another Redditor Mfwow,
“As a TRX hodler and blockchain enthusiast, I believe this isn’t just for TRX’s sake but also for cryptocurrency awareness in general, I myself have tipped a few people that aren’t interested or are skeptical about blockchain in general, in hopes that they will join the future as soon as possible, to the moon am I right? “
Also, read: Tron [TRX] Killing it with New Developments, The Only Way is Up Now
CoinPayments integration & TronChat launch
Another big news came into the form of CoinPayments adding Tron (TRX) to its platform. This will allow more than 2.2. Million businesses and users of the online payment processor to use and accept TRX as a payment method.
CoinPayment has its clients in over 180 countries and supports over 600 altcoins while providing services like cold storage and plugins for payment features and merchant tools.
We are pleased to announce the addition of #TRON (TRX) to our platform. Any of our 2.2 million+ businesses and users can now accept payments in $TRX through any of our integrations for all the major ecommerce platforms! #TRX @tronfoundation @justinsuntronhttps://t.co/EJKyze4kcQ
— CoinPayments (@CoinPaymentsNET) August 23, 2018
Just recently, TronChat, a dApp built on Tron has been introduced that is powered by TRX token. According to its official announcement, “ TronChat is like if Instagram, Venmo, and Telegram had a blockchain baby.”
TronChat will allow the users to “make money from their everyday interactions with social media.” This platform involves content sharing, messaging, direct updates, tipping, and chat rooms. It further explains that:
“TronChat allows anyone and everyone to easily earn TRX for doing the things they love most on social media, bringing true use and utility for both cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.”
Meanwhile, at the time of writing, Tron has been exchanging hands at $0.0214 while registering the 24-hour gains of 1.48% while maintaining its position at 12th rank.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?