The popular ICO project WePower is finally listed on one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges, Binance. Now, you can buy, sell and trade WPR on Binance for bitcoin and ethereum.
WePower WPR/BTC & WPR/ETH trading pair available on Binance
One of the most popular and successful ICOs, WePower has been finally listed on Binance. As announced by WePower on the Medium and Twitter, the WPR token is now available to trade on one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges.
— WePower (@WePowerN) March 29, 2018
They also took to their Medium account to give this happy news to their supporters:
“We are glad to announce that Binance has listed WPR tokens on its exchange. WPR/BTC and WPR/ETH pairs are now available on Binance for buying and selling tokens. You can start depositing and trading WPR tokens at any time.”
The supporters and investors of WePower would be delighted to know that they can now buy, sell and trade their WPR tokens on Binance.
Binance also posted on their official site:
Previously, WPR was only available on a Huobi, IDEX, Liqui, CoinFalcon, EtherDelta and DDEX exchanges.
The green energy trading platform is on the rise
At the beginning of March 2018, Binance held a coin listing competition between WePower, Ziliqa and Elastos, where Ziliqa emerged as a winner. This news certainly disappointed many investors as WePower has been a popular project that started with a very successful pre-sale of 3 million USD.
Though, with WPR tokens listing on Binance, now it might help in giving a boost to the prices of WePower.
WePower is basically a green energy trading platform which is based on blockchain technology. This project enables the producers of renewable energy to raise capital by issuing their very own tokens. The tokens so issued represents the energy that the producers have committed to generating and further deliver.
WPR is currently riding at $0.110344 with a rise of 12.78 percent as per coinmarketcap.
What are your views on WPR token getting listed on Binance? Share your thoughts with us!
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?