The Bitcoin price was trying to recover around the last week of 2021. However, the coin could never pass the $53100 resistance, where the strong selling pressure dropped the price back to the $46100 mark. As the coin is trying to sustain above $46100, the bullish divergence in the RSI chart proposes a better possibility for a bullish reversal.
Key technical points:
- The BTC coin price is facing strong resistance from the 50-day EMA
- The daily RSI chart shows an evident bullish divergence
- The intraday trading volume in Bitcoin is $23 Billion, indicating a 15.34% loss.
The last time when we covered an article on BTC/USD, the coin price broke out from a falling parallel channel pattern of the 4-hour time frame. Even though the price completed this bullish pattern, the pair could only reach the $53100 resistance level.
The price struggled at this overhead resistance for a few days, and after 50 EMA joined as resistance, this confluence triggered a bearish reversal and plunged to the $46000 support.
This minor pullback has again dropped the price below the 200 EMA line, indicating a bearish trend for this coin. Moreover, the 50 EMA line has proven to be a valid resistance level for the price.
The daily Relative Strength Index (41) displays bullish divergence in its chart, indicating the increasing bullishness in the price.
BTC Coin Could Form A Double Bottom Pattern
If the BTC price starts rallying again, the coin would soon retest the $53100 resistance and also from a double bottom pattern in the daily chart. The neckline for this pattern is the same overhead resistance, which is the first obstacle for a recovery rally.
On a contract note, if the price rejects from the $53100 resistance, the coin will display a consolidating range in the 4-hour time frame chart.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator shows the MACD and signal lines are approaching the neutral zone(0.00). A breakout from this above resistance and surpassing this middle level will provide more confirmation for the buyers.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?