The Cosmos coin price action has shown a remarkable V-shaped recovery. The price is currently at the doorstep of the ATH resistance of $44.7, and with the formation of Cup and Handle, the coin could surpass this overhead resistance to continue its uptrend.
Cosmos Key technical points:
- The ATOM coin rally obtains strong support from the 200-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the Cosmos coin is $3 Billion, indicating a 27.8% gain.
Previously Coingape predicted a 30% growth opportunity in Cosmos token. On January 1st, the coin price gave a deceive breakout from $34 resistance, with a significant pump in the trading volume. Followed by a one-day retest, the recovery rally continued to march forward
Within just two days, the price reached the All-Time High resistance of $44.7. The supply pressure at this level demanded a minor pullback from this coin before resting this overhead resistance.
This new rally in ATOM token has crossed above the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), reclaiming the bullish sequence. Moreover, the 20 EMA has started providing strong support to the coin price.
The daily Relative Strength Index (68) approaching the overbought region accentuates the ongoing bullish rally.
Cosmos Coin Shows A Cup And Handle Pattern In The 4-hour Time Frame
This recent correction and recovery in ATOM coin price has revealed a Cup and Handle pattern. The neckline resistance for this pattern is the same as mentioned above, i.e., $44.7. The current price of this token is $42.5, with a 6% intraday gain.
The crypto should be patient till the price provides a proper breakout and sustainability above this level to grab an excellent long entry opportunity.
As per the Average directional movement index indicator, the falling slope projects the exhaustion of the previous short-term downtrend. Moreover, the $44.7 breakout should spike the ADX slope, projecting the bullish momentum rise.
Moreover, the Fibonacci extension levels can provide a decent idea for the important resistance levels above the $44.7 mark. These levels are $49.3 and $57.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?