The overall trend for Internet computer coin is still bearish. However, the price obtained significant demand from the $21.31 mark, suggesting a new recovery rally. The price is currently retracing to retest the flipped support of $32. Sustaining this level, the coin will continue to march upward.
Past Performance in ICP coin chart
During the last quarter of 2021, the Internet computer coin struggled hard to sustain above the $39.5 support. However, on December 3rd, the bears finally breached crucial support, resulting in extended price correction.
From the breakdown point, the coin price lost more than 43% and plunged to $21.31. The crypto investors indicated a good interest in this discount price, resulting in a sudden price recovery.
The $39.5 Mark Stand As Crucial Resistance For Internet Computer Price
The new rally in ICP coin price has managed to reclaim two significant resistance levels, $28.2 and $32.2. This pair is now trading at $34.17, projecting a 60% gain from the bottom support. The price has recently breached the $32.3 level, and therefore the crypto traders can expect a retest phase, prodigy a good entry opportunity to go long.
As mentioned above, the $39.5 was an important support level for these coin buyers. However, now the tables have turned, and the upcoming rally could experience strong rejection from this flipped resistance.
The 24hr volume change is $1.24 Billion by the press time, indicating a 36.2% hike. According to Coinmarketcap, the coin stands at 30th rank with its current market cap of $6.1 Billion(+1.
-Compared to the coin’s price action, the daily-RSI(63) line showed a superior recovery from its oversold region, indicating rising strength of the coin buyers
-The coin is still under a bearish trend, with the ICP price trading below the daily-100 and 200 EMA. However, the new rally has recovered the 20 and 50 EMA lines.
Important price action levels are;
Resistance: $33.6 $48.6
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?