The TRON(TRX) price escaped a three-month-long consolidation phase with a bullish breakout from the resistance trendline of the inverted flag pattern. The breakout rally tagged an overhead resistance of $0.09 and reverted to a retest phase; however, the RSI indicator suggests weakness in the bullish momentum despite a strong follow-up candle.
- The TRX price has gained 33% since the last week
- The TRX chart shows a double bullish crossover among crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200)
- The 24-hour trading volume in the TRON coin is $3.4 Billion, indicating a 1.2% gain
The TRON(TRX) price resonated in an inverted flag pattern channel over the past three months, threatened the possibility of extending the prevailing downtrend.
However, amid launch of a new stablecoin USDD from TRON ecosystem, the buying interest in this altcoin has sharply risen. As a result, the TRX price gave a deceive breakout from the rising channel on May 4th, suggesting a recovery opportunity for TRON holders.
However, the following retest day of equal length teases weakness to this bullish momentum.
Furthermore, the post-retest rally has surged the TRX price by 16.5% and breached the near resistance of $0.0882. Today, the TRX price is down by 4% and provides another entry opportunity for interest traders, with altcoin sustaining above the $0.088 mark.
The potential rally would drive the coin price 20% higher to the $0.1 psychological mark.
The TRX price shows a simultaneous bullish crossover between 20-and-200-day EMA and the 50-and-100-day EMA. The double crossover provides a strong buy signal, boosting the continuation of a bullish rally.
However, the daily-RSI shows a significant bearish divergence, indicating the coin price may offer a minor correction to the $0.075 mark before continuing the bull run.
- Resistance level- $0.09 and $0.1
- Support levels- $0.082 and $0.071
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000