Bitcoin miners have started to accumulate BTC again as the hashrate of the bitcoin network rebounds to new highs. Miner accumulation is seen as a bullish sentiment and indicates the price could see an uptrend. The declining rate of miners sending their Bitcoin holding to exchanges comes at a crucial time when the top cryptocurrency has broken out of the equilateral triangle pattern on the 1-day long-term chart.
Bitcoin price is currently trading at $39,231 with $40,000 being the immediate resistance. A break above $40K could help it retest $45K soon.
Good morning world. pic.twitter.com/TZWFP60Swu
— The Wolf Of All Streets (@scottmelker) June 3, 2021
The market crash in the second week of May saw bitcoin price retrace 50% from the top, leading to a new 3-month low just above $30K. The price crash was attributed to an over-leveraged market aided by several FUDs leading to panic selling and exchange malfunctions.
The market sentiments have turned bullish again as Bitcoin mining FUD was dissolved with North American miners push for cleaner mining alternatives and Bitcoin network hashrate has returned to pre-Fud levels.
Bitcoin On-Chain Metrics Indicate Strong Fundamental
The price consolidation under $40K might soon end as the market looks set for another bullish burst after 3 weeks of dominant bearish sentiment. The on-chain fundamentals haven’t deteriorated even during this bearish phase as the exchange outflows have continued and institutional demand has maintained strong support.
The adoption of the top cryptocurrency has continued as Wisdom Tree launched a Bitcoin ETP in Europe and Paxful launched a retail commercial Bitcoin payment solution in the form of Paxful Pay-E.
Google uplifting its 2018 ban on crypto advertisement targeting US customers yesterday, which means crypto exchanges and service providers can now use Google’s targetted ads to advertise their services. All these factors combined the top cryptocurrency looks set to begin its price retrace.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark