The SushiSwap price action shows a struggle to maintain the bullish trend due to multiple bearish factors becoming more and more influential. However, there is overwhelming bullishness that can overcome any minor retracements in the daily chart.
Key technical points to ponder:
- The SUSHI token price struggles to overcome the 200 days EMA supply pressure.
- The intraday trading volume in the SushiSwap token is $1.18 Billion, indicating a 100% gain.
In our previous coverage of SushiSwap technical analysis on December 14th, the token price breached the $6 support zone, and downfall to $3 was suspected. However, the coin price managed to overcome the bearishness.
Completing a double bottom pattern on December 21st and breaking above the neckline at $7, the SUSHI coin price continues the bull run to the $9 mark. However, the existing zone between $8 to $9 still remains influential and might cause a trend reversal.
The coin price shows a struggle to rise above the 200 days EMA despite breaking above the 50 and 100 days EMA in the past couple of days with absolute ease. Moreover, the RSI indicator (65) hints at a reversal as the slope approaches the overbought boundary.
SUSHI/USD 4-hour time frame chart
The SUSHI token price continues the rally resonating in the rising channel pattern showing new higher high and higher low spots in the 4-hour chart. However, the recent struggle to rise above the $9 resistance level can mark a bearish fallout.
Moreover, the higher price rejection candle formed closes below $9 and hints at a bearish takeover of the trend. Nonetheless, until the price action remains within the channel, traders can find bullish opportunities at support dips.
The price action indicates resistance levels at $11.5 after the $9 horizontal level in the daily chart. Meanwhile, the previous bullish reversals mark support levels at the $8 and $6 support zone.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?