The ICX coin started displaying positive signs from the $1 support from mid-December. The increasing underline bullishness of the price initiated a new rally which is currently 65% from the bottom. Today, the token showed a sudden boost in its price, which could be triggered by the 1:1 Airdrop of both ICY and ICZ tokens for ICX and sICX holders.
ICON/ICX Coin In The Daily Time Frame Chart
Past Performance in ICX coin Chart
The ICON coin price carried a steady rally from late July, making a high point at $2.7. However, this peak was a third touch to the resistance zone near $2.5, and after the last retest, the coin entered a correction phase. The pair lost 58% from this previous high and plummeted to the 0.786 Fibonacci retracement level.
ICON Coin Price Breaks Out From A Rounding Bottom Pattern
The ICX coin stayed near $1 support for nearly two weeks, trying to identify sufficient demand pressure. The coin chart started showing lower price rejection candles to begin a recovery rally at this support.
This new rally eventually showed a rounding bottom pattern in the 4-hour time frame chart. Today, the price finally provided a decisive breakout from the $1.8 neckline, indicating more potential for this rally.
The pair is currently in a retest phase and trying to hold above the new support. The crypto traders can consider entering a long position if the price shows enough sustainability above this level or $1.65.
By the time of writing this article, the ICON coin is trading at $1.82, with an intraday gain of 17%. The 24hr volume change is $593.8 Million, indicating a 818.42% hike. As per the Coinmarketcap, the coin stands at 83rd rank with its current market cap of $1.26 Billion(+10.36).
ICX Coin In The 4-hour Time Frame Chart
-The daily Relative Strength Index(53) of the 12-hour time chart frame shows a steady upward rally, approaching the overbought territory.
-Today, the ICX price crossed above the 50 and 200 EMA line with its huge bullish candle, reclaiming its bullish alignment.
-the important chart level for this coin are;
Resistance; $2, $2.2
Support; $1.8, $1.68-1.66
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?