TRON (TRX) prices have jumped by over 24% since the U.S. Federal Reserve raised the interest rates by 75 basis points. Meanwhile, the TRON blockchain has also gained the support of Crypto finance, an asset management group.
Will USDD be back on track?
The TRX token has registered a tumbling week as it dropped with correlating with the other major cryptocurrencies. However, the recent surge has helped the token recover from its recent dump. The TRX prices dropped by around 23% over the past 7 days. It is trading at an average price of $0.0624, at the press time.
One of the main reasons considered for the Trx’s price collapse has been the de-pegging of TRON’s stablecoin. USDD is trading at a price of $0.977, at the press time. The stablecoin has shown some improvement as it is up by around 1.6% in the past 24 hours. The USDD token went on to touch the price level of $0.96 on June 15, 2022. Meanwhile, TRON stablecoin’s market circulation has stood at 723.3 million while its market cap has shrunk to $707.2 million.
However, the blockchain team took many measures to counter the recent slump. Justin Sun, Head of TRON, announced the plan to withdraw 2.5 billion TRX tokens from the Binance crypto exchange. The withdrawn tokens’ worth amounted to around $125 million. Meanwhile, TRX’s 24 hour volume has surged by around 70% to stand at $2.6 billion.
Crypto finance to support TRON
In a bid to provide more stability and global growth to its tokens, the TRON joined hands with Crypto Finance. The release mentioned that more TRON based tokens will be added in the future. This collaboration will provide different access to the network.
Crypto Finance will Non-custodial storage facility based on the highest-grade hardware security modules. TRON will be getting a fully compliant and regulated custody service. Meanwhile, it will also be getting 24/7 licensed by FINMA which will help them to provide liquidity for banks and different financial service supplier.
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Digital Asset Investment Products Saw Net Outflows of USD 423 Million Last Week, Sell on Rise?
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001