Bitcoin [BTC] price action continues to indicate indecision among traders with side-ways chopping action. The bulls seems to be getting rejected horizontal resistance levels around $9850 – $10,000. Nevertheless, the market structure in the shorter time-frames project bullish sentiments with higher lows.
On the four hour chart, the price is forming the bullish cup and handle chart with targets around yearly highs at $10,500. Derivatives trader and chart analyst, Tyler D. Coates, took a twitter poll to judge the sentiments.
Will this bull flag / cup and handle / ascending triangle be enough to breakthrough $10,000? $
With around 300 responses, the poll results are indecisive with equivalent bull and bear responses. Moreover, Mati Greenspan, financial analyst and founder of Quantum Economics also pointed out at the ascending triangle looking for a break-out. The targets of the bullish pattern is at $11,375.
Nevertheless, on higher time-frames, the price continues to face resistance from the bearish trend-line following the 2017 All-Time High in prices. Crypto trader, Josh Rager, tweeted,
$ daily trendline from 2017 still in play on logarithmic line chart Gotta close it out above $10k bulls
Veteran trader, Peter Brandt, highlights the trend-line along with the local tops around $13,800 and $10,500 in the previous bull runs. A break-out above these levels could be significantly bullish for the price.
12 months ago bitcoin broke out of its accumulation phase, and re-accumulation started. A break out of this band will likely ignite another parabolic rally.
Nevertheless, if the bulls fail to break above the current levels, the price could likely revisit support the $4,000-$4,500 range. Currently, $10,000 is forming a strong psychological and technical barrier to the bulls. As the uncertainty stays put, short-term volatility will look to drive out over-leveraged positions on either side, short or long.
Do you think Bitcoin is ready for another parabolic move to the upside? Please share your analysis with us.
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?