Kate Rouch, a former Facebook veteran has joined American trading platform, Coinbase Global as the Chief Marketing Officer. According to the announcement, Kate will be in charge of Coinbase’s global brand, product and performance marketing.
The digital economy is fast growing with constant product evolution. Keeping up with these fast paced ecosystem is daunting, and entities providing services to consumers will require a functional marketing strategy to tap into the market and win a reasonable market share. The digital currency ecosystem is still at a nascent stage with many more people yet to come into the full understanding of what cryptocurrencies have to offer.
The onboarding of Kate is billed to help advance Coinbase’s marketing efforts. According to the announcement, Kate joins Coinbase after more than a decade at Facebook, most recently serving as Global Head of Brand and Product Marketing for Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Facebook app, Public Affairs and the Facebook company. In her time at Facebook, the company grew its monthly active users grew from approximately 500 million to nearly 3 billion people worldwide.
She will deploy her experiences and expertise to help drive growth in Coinbase and facilitate the company’s determined growth efforts.
“I am so inspired by what I’ve learned about crypto, and the vast ecosystem it is helping to usher forth. At its core, Coinbase is about creating more economic freedom for people. It is a mission I feel passionately about. I can’t wait to get started helping to introduce millions more people to the benefits of crypto,” Kate said in a statement.
Primarily, Kate will help in building the Coinbase brand as the firm looks to build on its current 68 million customers.
The Need for Market Veterans Amid Growing Competition
There are many firms providing crypto related services and around the world. There is a huge need for experts to help drive growth and has informed the number of job switch amongst cryptocurrency exchanges. Coingape reported earlier that former co-chief of Government Affairs at Goldman Sachs has joined Coinbase as its Chief Policy Officer.
Beyond Coinbase, every firm has its strategy to add professionals that can best contribute to the growing strides of the firm. In a bid to reposition Binance, the world’s largest exchange by trading volume, CEO Changpeng Zhao has expressed his willingness to step down from his role to employ any fitting candidate with regulatory experience.
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Crypto.com Users Reportedly Lose $15 Million Or At Least 4,600 ETH
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?