Cryptocurrencies have reached a combined market cap of $2 trillion this bull season making them a viable investment vehicle even in the traditional markets. The rising adoption of cryptocurrencies has skyrocketed the demand for crypto service providers especially the likes of top crypto exchanges such as Coinbase, Binance, and Huobi. With rising demand for these crypto platforms, their native exchange tokens have also seen a significant surge in their price and demand.
Binance, the leading cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume is one of the most recognized crypto exchanges and this bull seasons its native chain Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and native exchange token Binance Coin (BNB) has exploded to new highs. BNB token has continued its mammoth rise starting towards the end of February and registered a new ATH of $356.78.
Coinbase will be listed on April 14. Affected by the news, Binance platform currency BNB rose 16%, exceeding the historical high of 350; HT rose 10%, Huobi HECO campaign will use HT to pledge the competition, Huobi HT The loan interest is 35.7%, second only to FIL.
— Wu Blockchain (@WuBlockchain) April 2, 2021
Huobi exchange’s native token HT has also surged to a new ATH of $26.31 towards the end of February and currently trading at $16.86 rising 10% in the wake of Coinbase direct listing approval on April 14. Apart from the native exchange tokens price surge, many crypto companies have used the mainstream glare this bull season to go public including the likes of Coinbase, Bakkt, and few other crypto mining farms.
Crypto Platforms Valuation Skyrockets This Bull Season
This bull season has not just been about Bitcoin’s price rise and alt season, it has been the season of crypto going mainstream. This in turn has helped many top crypto companies to nearly double their valuation from last year. For example, Coinbase is making its public debut at over $100 billion valuations. Many Crypto startups including the likes of BlockFi and Chainalyis raised their highest capital in their latest investment round, taking their overall valuation into billions.
We’re happy to announce that earlier today, the SEC declared our S-1 registration statement effective and that we expect our direct listing to occur on April 14, 2021, with our Class A common stock trading on the @NASDAQ under the ticker symbol COIN.https://t.co/cwRZWmj9Pv
— Coinbase (@coinbase) April 1, 2021
Apart from the rising valuation of crypto companies and their respective tokens, many mainstream financial giants including the likes of PayPal, VISA, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan who only a year ago were not sure about Bitcoin’s financial use are rushing to add Bitcoin exposure to their clients.
- ETH Whales Add Polygon (MATIC) Amid Prices Surge Of 60% In Last 7 Days
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%